Placing in my trust in the Lord has not always been an easy process for me. Often I feel as though I know more about my life or I know better than He does.
This is not the case.
I do not.
He knows everything that I need and want before I know it myself. It is His ultimate goal for me to return to His presence having done everything required of me in righteousness in this life. What a noble goal to strive towards. However, it is not something that I can accomplish alone.
I need His help.
{Download (& More) available after link.}
{Donate your feedback! Checkout the sidebar links or comment below! It really is a service.}
{Donate your feedback! Checkout the sidebar links or comment below! It really is a service.}
This General Conference talk by Richard G. Scott is a great reminder about what it means to truly trust in the Lord -- and in His timing.
"To exercise faith is to trust that the Lord knows what He is doing with you and that He can accomplish it for your eternal good even though you cannot understand how He can possibly do it. We are like infants in our understanding of eternal matters and their impact on us here in mortality. Yet at times we act as if we knew it all. When you pass through trials for His purposes, as you trust Him, exercise faith in Him, He will help you."
![]() |
| Download HERE. |



No comments:
Post a Comment